Stain and mineral control. Granular sequestrant designed primarily for manganese, iron, copper staining and water discolouration.
1. Adjust pH between 6.8 – 7.2 and let the chlorine level drop below 2 ppm.
2. For pool water discoloration, pour 150 g of 3-MET-O-PLUS per 10,000 L directly over the swimming pool surface. For stain removal, proceed to # 3.
3. Brush affected areas.
4. Add 150 g of 3-MET-O-PLUS per 10,000 L of pool water to a pail of water and apply the concentrated solution along the pool walls and/or in areas where staining is present. Where stains are most prevalent directly brush with the product.
5. Severe staining of surfaces may require up to 300 g of 3-MET-OPLUS per 10,000 L of swimming pool water.
6. Allow the circulation system to run continuously for 24 hours.
7. After 24 hours, adjust pH between 7.2 – 7.8 and alkalinity between 80 – 120 ppm.
8. Do not superchlorinate water for at least 72 hours.
9. Continue to use 3-MET-O-PLUS on a weekly basis to prevent the reoccurrence of staining of swimming pool surfaces or water discoloration.
top of page
bottom of page